Brentwood Shredders have been part of the solid waste processing industry for over 30 years.
With proven reliability and performance Brentwood can also customise a shredder to suit your requirements.
- BRENTWOOD SHREDDERS
- PRE-BREAKERS & GUT CUTTERS
- SHREDDING PLANTS
- METSO M&J PRE SHREDDERS
- METSO M&J FINE SHREDDERS
- CUSHION PACK
- SHREDDING 101
- SHREDDER VIDEOS
- BELT CONVEYORS
- BOUNCE CONVEYORS
- APRON FEEDERS
- POLYSTYRENE RECYCLING
- BALING MACHINES
- CABLE RECYCLING
- SCRAP METAL MACHINERY
- NEW MACHINE STOCK
- SECOND HAND MACHINES
- KNOWLEDGE BASE
CONTACT US TODAY
Use our enquiry form to find out more about this equipment.
The QS15WL is a 15kW quadshaft shredder for shredding bulky items or where output sizing is required.
This small quadshaft shredder is ideal for shredding and sizing bulky plastics such as 20L plastic drums. The self cleaning action of the cutters ensures an efficient operation and the removable screen gives the operator the option to produce a uniform output size.
- 1 x 15kW drives
- High torque/low speed
- 60mm hexagonal shaft for superior strength
- Wide grab due to upper cutters that grab material and feed it to the lower cutters.
- Removable sizing screen
- Planetary reduction gearbox
- High surface hardness/high core strength repairable alloy cutters
- DOL, Smart Start, and Eco Vari Drive control options with auto reverse and overload protection.
- Wide range of cutter widths and hook types to suit different materials and output size requirements
- Wide range of infeed and discharge options
- Australian made for Australian conditions
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO WATCH SHREDDER VIDEOS
|Full Load Current||27 amps|
|DOL Starting Current||216 amps|
|Shaft Centres (upper/lower)||180/414 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||60 mm|
|Standard Cutting Chamber Length||700 mm|
|Cutting Chamber Width||718 mm|
|Machine Length||2237 mm|
|Machine Width||991 mm|
|Machine Height||500 mm|
|Cutter Width Options||20/31 mm|