Brentwood Shredders have been part of the solid waste processing industry for over 30 years.
With proven reliability and performance Brentwood can also customise a shredder to suit your requirements.
The AZ100/2 is a 75kW machine with 130mm shafts. The distance between shaft centres is 305mm giving this machine an exceptional ability to grab bulky materials. Used for MSW, RDF, paper, timber, tyres, MDF boards and other tough applications.
- 2 x 37.5kW drives
- High torque/low speed
- 130mm hexagonal shaft for superior strength
- Wide “grab” for shredding larger items
- Planetary reduction gearbox
- High surface hardness/high core strength repairable alloy cutters
- DOL, Smart Start, and Eco Vari Drive control options with auto reverse and overload protection.
- Wide range of cutter widths and hook types to suit different materials and output size requirements
- Wide range of infeed and discharge options
- Australian made for Australian conditions
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO WATCH SHREDDER VIDEOS
Brentwood AZ100/2 Specifications
|Power||75 kW (2 x 37.5kW)|
|Full Load Current||134 amps|
|DOL Starting Current||1072 amps|
|Shaft Centres||305 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||130 mm|
|Standard Cutting Chamber Length||1498 mm|
|Cutting Chamber Width||813 mm|
|Machine Length||3900 mm|
|Machine Width||1500 mm|
|Machine Height||765 mm|
|Cutter Width Options||31/47/70/94 mm|