Brentwood Shredders have been part of the solid waste processing industry for over 30 years.
With proven reliability and performance Brentwood can also customise a shredder to suit your requirements.
Our AZ60 shredder is a 45kW unit with 105mm shaft diameters. The wider cutting chamber offers the ability to accept larger material and the additional power gives this machine significant cutting forces. Typically used for greenwaste and fuel applications.
- 2 x 22.5kW drive
- High torque/low speed
- 105mm hexagonal shaft for superior strength
- Wide “grab” for shredding larger items
- Planetary reduction gearbox
- High surface hardness/high core strength repairable alloy cutters
- DOL, Smart Start, and Eco Vari Drive control options with auto reverse and overload protection.
- Wide range of cutter widths and hook types to suit different materials and output size requirements
- Wide range of infeed and discharge options
- Australian made for Australian conditions
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO WATCH SHREDDER VIDEOS
|Power||45 kW (2 x 22.5kW)|
|Full Load Current||80 amps|
|DOL Starting Current||640 amps|
|Shaft Centres||250 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||105 mm|
|Standard Cutting Chamber Length||1397 mm|
|Cutting Chamber Width||650 mm|
|Machine Length||3460 mm|
|Machine Width||1200 mm|
|Machine Height||603 mm|
|Cutter Width Options||31/40 mm|