Brentwood Shredders have been part of the solid waste processing industry for over 30 years.
With proven reliability and performance Brentwood can also customise a shredder to suit your requirements.
- BRENTWOOD SHREDDERS
- PRE-BREAKERS & GUT CUTTERS
- SHREDDING PLANTS
- METSO M&J PRE SHREDDERS
- METSO M&J FINE SHREDDERS
- CUSHION PACK
- SHREDDING 101
- SHREDDER VIDEOS
- BELT CONVEYORS
- BOUNCE CONVEYORS
- APRON FEEDERS
- POLYSTYRENE RECYCLING
- BALING MACHINES
- CABLE RECYCLING
- SCRAP METAL MACHINERY
- NEW MACHINE STOCK
- SECOND-HAND MACHINES
- KNOWLEDGE BASE
CONTACT US TODAY
Use our enquiry form to find out more about this equipment.
Brentwood’s AZ50HD is a powerful and robust dual shaft shredder designed for the toughest applications.
The AZ50HD is our most popular and versatile shredder. Originally developed to eliminate shaft breakages common on smaller machines in tough applications such as paper and tyre shredding, the AZ50HD has proven itself to be a reliable and robust performer – we have not broken an AZ50HD shaft since it was introduced over 14 years ago.
This unit can be configured to shred most materials including paper, tyres, oil filters, steel drums, medical waste, and the list goes on……………….If you have a shredding application, then the AZ50HD is up to the task.
- 2 x 18.5kw coupled drives for maximum cutting force at each cutter
- High torque/low speed
- 120mm hexagonal shaft for superior strength
- Planetary reduction gearboxes for exceptional duty cycle and low noise
- High surface hardness/high core strength repairable alloy cutters
- DOL, Smart Start, and Eco Vari-Drive control options with auto reverse and overload protection.
- Wide range of cutter widths and hook types to suit different materials and output size requirements
- Wide range of infeed and discharge options
- Australian made for Australian conditions
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO WATCH SHREDDER VIDEOS
|Full Load Current||66 amps|
|DOL Starting Current||536 amps|
|Shaft Centres||229 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||120 mm|
|Standard Cutting Chamber Lengths||1060/1180 mm|
|Cutting Chamber Width||599 mm|
|Machine Length||3127 mm|
|Machine Width||1048 mm|
|Machine Height||425 mm|
|Cutter Width Options||20/31/47/62 mm|