Brentwood Shredders have been part of the solid waste processing industry for over 30 years.
With proven reliability and performance Brentwood can also customise a shredder to suit your requirements.
- BRENTWOOD SHREDDERS
- PRE-BREAKERS & GUT CUTTERS
- SHREDDING PLANTS
- METSO M&J PRE SHREDDERS
- METSO M&J FINE SHREDDERS
- CUSHION PACK
- SHREDDING 101
- SHREDDER VIDEOS
- BELT CONVEYORS
- BOUNCE CONVEYORS
- APRON FEEDERS
- POLYSTYRENE RECYCLING
- BALING MACHINES
- CABLE RECYCLING
- SCRAP METAL MACHINERY
- NEW MACHINE STOCK
- SECOND HAND MACHINES
- KNOWLEDGE BASE
CONTACT US TODAY
Use our enquiry form to find out more about this equipment.
Brentwood’s QS50HD is designed for shredding large bulky items.
More than twice the size of the QS15WL, the QS50HD is suited to shredding large bulky items. With its removable screen, a uniformly sized output is possible. Used for paper, cardboard, bulky plastic and medical waste.
- 2 x 18.5kW drives
- High torque/low speed
- 120mm hexagonal shaft for superior strength
- Wide grab due to upper cutters that grab material and feed it to the lower cutters.
- Removable sizing screen
- Planetary reduction gearbox
- High surface hardness/high core strength repairable alloy cutters
- DOL, Smart Start, and Eco Vari Drive control options with auto reverse and overload protection.
- Wide range of cutter widths and hook types to suit different materials and output size requirements
- Wide range of infeed and discharge options
- Australian made for Australian conditions
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO WATCH SHREDDER VIDEOS
|Power||37 kW (2 x 18.5 kW)|
|Full Load Current||66 amps|
|DOL Starting Current||536 amps|
|Shaft Centres (upper/lower)||229/553 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||120 mm|
|Standard Cutting Chamber Length||1060 mm|
|Cutting Chamber Width||820 mm|
|Machine Length||3127 mm|
|Machine Width||1300 mm|
|Machine Height||534 mm|
|Cutter Width Options||20/31/40/47/62 mm|