Brentwood Shredders have been part of the solid waste processing industry for over 30 years.
With proven reliability and performance Brentwood can also customise a shredder to suit your requirements.
- BRENTWOOD SHREDDERS
- PRE-BREAKERS & GUT CUTTERS
- SHREDDING PLANTS
- METSO M&J PRE SHREDDERS
- METSO M&J FINE SHREDDERS
- CUSHION PACK
- SHREDDING 101
- SHREDDER VIDEOS
- BELT CONVEYORS
- BOUNCE CONVEYORS
- APRON FEEDERS
- POLYSTYRENE RECYCLING
- BALING MACHINES
- CABLE RECYCLING
- SCRAP METAL MACHINERY
- NEW MACHINE STOCK
- SECOND HAND MACHINES
- KNOWLEDGE BASE
CONTACT US TODAY
We can help with your spare parts and service requirements. Call us today.
Dual Shaft AZ5
The AZ5 is our smallest machine suitable for light shredding applications.
The AZ5 is a 5kW dual shaft machine that has a wide range of uses including product destruction, swarf, glass, PET bottles, plastics and paper. Its small size means that it can be integrated into processes where the footprint is an issue.
- 1 x 5kW drive
- High torque/low speed
- 41mm hexagonal shaft for superior strength
- Worm Drive reduction gearbox
- High surface hardness/high core strength repairable alloy cutters
- DOL, Smart Start, and Eco Vari Drive control options with auto reverse and overload protection.
- Wide range of cutter widths and hook types to suit different materials and output size requirements
- Wide range of infeed and discharge options
- Australian made for Australian conditions
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO WATCH SHREDDER VIDEOS
Dual Shaft AZ5
|Full Load Current||10 amps|
|DOL Starting Current||80 amps|
|Shaft Centres||129 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||41 mm|
|Standard Cutting Chamber Length||402 mm|
|Cutting Chamber Width||358 mm|
|Machine Length||897 mm|
|Machine Width||923 mm|
|Machine Height||420 mm|
|Cutter Width Options||10/16/31 mm|