Brentwood can deliver a high performance cardboard baling solution for any situation. From small footprint, compact vertical balers up to fully automatic horizontal baling at 11 tonnes per hour, our balers are safe, efficient and extremely reliable. Contact us to get things moving...
CONTACT US TODAY
Use our enquiry form to find out more about this equipment.
Baling is a critical part of the work stream for businesses that handle large volumes of cardboard. Brentwood can supply a baling solution for every situation, which will maximise efficiency, reduce operating costs and increase levels of workplace safety.
We are the Australian distributors for CK International Balers, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial balers. These machines deliver extraordinary ROI, with the quality and features to ensure years of reliable performance.
- Baling optimises floor space and materials handling of waste cardboard
- Baled cardboard can become another revenue stream
- Baling increases worker safety and reduces labour costs
- Baling decreases fire danger
- Baling enables better quantifying and tracking of your waste and recycling
- Baling reduces contamination, creating cleaner recycling streams
FEATURES OF OUR CARDBOARD BALERS
- HORIZONTAL BALING FOR LARGE THROUGHPUT
- LARGE FEED OPENINGS FOR BULK LOADING
- HIGH RAM FORCE UP TO 120 TONNES
- CARDBOARD (OCC) BALE WEIGHTS UP TO 900 KG
- THROUGHPUT (OCC) UP TO 11 T/H
- HEAVY DUTY SHEARING SYSTEM WITH REMOVABLE KNIVES
- SINGLE OR TWIN RAM SYSTEMS
- PLC WITH NETWORKING FOR LIVE REMOTE MONITORING
- RANGE OF DOOR, BALE EJECT SYSTEMS
- RANGE OF OPTIONS INCLUDING AUTO-TIEING
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO WATCH BALING VIDEOS